Sunday, February 15, 2009

s

i love u so much s. but why did u do all the don't do things to people to me? i've stand by u for a long time, just until about a week ago i had it with u. first, u've ditched me a million times, with nat, firza, haieqal, raa, insyirah and plenty more. i don't mind u having more then one bestfriend but do u have to make it really obvious that u like the other bestfriend better? i did'nt think ur actions were nice, at all. infact it was mean. u knew i had not much friends and i have not that much confidence. but then u did me the worse in friends sense and u also did not make me feel good about myself. second, u rarely keep ur promises to me. promises made from u to me are like urine, u make plenty of them, u don't keep much of them. the one promise that hurt me the most was the power point promise. i am not going to blog about it, if i did i would make u look worst then u already have made yourself look.


daryl hartmans

No comments:

Post a Comment