Thursday, March 19, 2009

quality time at home

being at home, that is something that i don't often do nowadays. yeah i've been hanging out alot lately and that is so not awesome. hahah. and ok lets talk about what i did this morning. first, my mom woke me up early in the moring to help her carry two mattresses to be washed outside. yeah it was a lame start. hahaha. owh yeah i forgot. i did'nt wake up when my mom woke me, but the "orang potong rumput" woke me up. lameee! the noise was really annoying. like seriously! after he was done i went out to sweep my driveway and yeah the sun was shining like waohhhh! so then i decided to do more outside work to get a sun tan. yeah i know its lame but yeahh. the more outside work was planting some weird plant and it was really tiring. hahahhahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment