Friday, September 18, 2009

reality check?

well i've been through alot recently, some of them includes being backstabed by people that i thought were my bestfriends or atleast my close friends. other than that, a joke that i made also went bad. i really meant it as a friendly joke. i am sorry that offended u. but i am also sorry u can't take my kind of mean jokes. u have to know one other thing about me, i dont insult others family. well that is because i hate it when people talk about mine. so yeah. u might think that i am insulting u but honestly that time i was just asking u. next, why dont you just tell me that u were going to my girlfriends house? wouldnt u be mad if i did that to you? well i know it's a yes. i know you man. and hey you did'nt even say sorry. ok now to my so called bestfriends, where were u when i needed you guys? first you, you did'nt try to help me when i needed your help. why? well because you said that she was your bestfriend? then what am i? who have you known longer? me or her? and i found you at my girlfriends house aswell having a gathering that i dont know about? i dont like to not know things ok? unlike u, i dont like to keep secrets. but because you were my bestfriend i kept ur secret. that's a really big thing. because i usually tell him everything. second, why did u ignore me on facebook? u did not text me asking how i was. but with them u were all happy. why?

No comments:

Post a Comment